Saturday, January 24, 2009

Due dates and glitches

I generally spend the first week of class dealing with eCollege glitches. This time it was due dates for my online courses. I set up all the due dates a couple of weeks before class started. It wasn't long before emails started coming in to let me know that the due dates were wrong. The program had reverted all the due dates to last summer. At first, I thought it was just a few random errors on my part but eventually it bacame clear that all the due dates were wrong. So I reset the due dates for the first week or two for all the quizzes in all my classes, and we made it through the week. Now, I've reset all the due dates for the remainder of the course. I hope I got them all right but I do make mistakes. Let me know whenever something like that comes up, and I will fix it if I can. In the meantime, have fun with the course, and treat this as an open thread for any questions or comments you would like to make. dld