Monday, June 22, 2009

Some recent questions answered for online course

  1. For your online class, which upcoming exam will have the "Warrior's Don't Cry" quiz questions on the test? Exam 2
  2. which exam will have the "Ceasar Chavez" quiz questions on the test? Final exam
  3. I was just wondering if chapter 37 quiz was going to be put up soon. I am working my way there and I do not see the quiz available yet. thanks. My bad. It's there now.
  4. have a few questions, one for the worriors dont cry the syllabus says the quiz and the discussion is due sunday june 21 but the actually quiz says it doesnt close till july 7. I seem to recall thinking that some of you might need more time, so I extended the dates.
  5. another question is where can i find the last book.. every website i tried it says there is no book by that name. There are plenty here starting at about $3.50.
Keep up the good work and remember, "small strokes fell mighty Oaks."