- Only respond to one question. Try to answer it as thoroughly as you can, using lots of evidence from the book.
- Avoid long quotes. It takes time an effort to translate quotes into your own words, but that’s what writing is.
- Be specific in the way you use evidence from the book. Page numbers are helpful, but what is more important is to explain the situation in the book you are referring to, and how that relates to your main point.
- If this grade does not truly reflect your ability, it is possible that you need help with your writing, specifically with proofreading. There is writing assistance available at email@example.com, or just email me.
- Use lots of evidence from the book, and take some time to reflect on it at some length and depth.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Warriors Don't Cry: General comments on disccusion paragraph.
at 1:13 PM