- Piaget's stages of cognitive development
- Development stages applied to theories of race
- Kohlberg's theory of development
- Preconventional--punishment, rewards
- Conventional--other people, law and order
- Postconventional--morality--social contract, self-chosen principles
- Levels or development in argument
- Veitnam war
- principle vs law
- The brain creates reality from the information it gets
- Anglo-Saxon and Nordics as fully developed race
- African Americans and others, seen as adolescent, in need of guidance and development. A metaphor is an Anglo-Saxon carrying the Olypic torch and everyone else running to catch up.
- Note: there was some discussion of women as CEOs of Fortune 500 companies. There are 12.
Monday, February 13, 2012
Janice, class -- piaget, sense, perception
at 12:40 PM