Sunday, April 12, 2009

Unit 4

Hello,

I've been busy this week going through Unit 4 to make sure we didn't face the same problems we faced with Unit 3 again. All the quizzes should be good, now, with questions that can be answered correctly by referring to the textbook. I recommend this strategy. I have increased the time from 90 minutes to 2 hours.

The learning module for Banner, Elizabether Cady Stanton is all set and ready to go. There will be no discussion paragraph assigned for this book, just the quiz.

The quiz questions from The Lost Land will not appear in an exam this semester.

The Unit 4 exam will be comprised entirely of questions that have previously appeared in quizzes. For technical reasons, I was unable to make that happen for Unit 3.

I think you will find this last unit a satisfying intellectual experience.